GhostDraft Announces New Software ReleaseLast updated: June 6, 2023 | 3 min read
TORONTO, Sept. 30, 2019 – GhostDraft has deployed a new global release of its GhostDraft software – GhostDraft 5.0 – that focuses on helping insurers deliver a better customer experience while boosting efficiency and speed and improving risk and compliance.
“Having the ability to empower business users to easily create personalized, compliant customer-facing communications is core to building stronger customer connections,” said Larsen Lockwood-Hall, CEO of GhostDraft. “The new version of GhostDraft not only provides advanced, new features to help users improve communications, but it also simplifies the communications management process to increase speed, efficiency and compliance.”
New features include:
- New, modern user interface across the entire GhostDraft suite to improve user experience and enable operational efficiencies
- Enhanced GhostDraft studio features to advance communication authoring efficiency and increase productivity while creating a robust collaboration environment
- Advanced PDF capabilities, making form authoring easier and faster while enabling personalization, fillable and/or password-protected PDF creation
- Added richer text controls, which allows GhostDraft users to edit in Microsoft Word for rich customization while maintaining compliance
- Improved workflow capabilities to simplify the creation of complex workflow tasks and reduce reliance on IT resources
- New communication channels, supporting Twitter, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp for communications, alerts and/or notifications
“With personalized, omnichannel communications at the center of today’s customer experience strategies, these software developments further our commitment to strengthening our client’s communications worldwide,” said Lockwood-Hall.
While the main update to GhostDraft 5.0 is the bold, modern user interface, you will find this version packed with other enhancements that boost customer experience, compliance, operational efficiency and speed and agility.
For more information about GhostDraft, visit ghostdraft.com.
Meet your customers’ changing needs with the leading digital engagement technology for top insurers. Our advanced customer communication and document automation solutions integrate into your business to create better experiences, greater efficiency and more agility across any platform. For more information, visit www.ghostdraft.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 855-776-2016.
For More Information:
+1 (416) 363-5360
Need more info on our Solutions?
Find out how we can help you create better experiences, greater efficiency and more agility to ensure your business is always in touch.