Terms of Service
Last Updated: June 4, 2019
GhostDraft, Inc. (“Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the information you share with us when you access and use our websites and other offerings herein referred to as (the “Services”). This policy describes how we collect, use and share the personally identifiable information (“PII”) you provide to us when you register or contract with us to receive Services. This policy may be supplemented by additional privacy terms or notices disclosed to you in connection with your registration for or receipt of Services.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect PII and/or anonymous information from you in the course of your use of the Services. That includes information you provide to us when you subscribe or register for any of our digital or in-person offerings such as signing up for newsletter or promotion; participate in a survey; download content; and/or otherwise communicate with us or interact with the Services.
Information You Give Us. We collect your email address, name, postal address, phone number, demographic information (such as employer and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us through our Services.
Information We Get from Others. We may receive information about you from other sources that are not affiliated with the Company and add that to the information you have provided to us. This information might be public information or data you provided to others with authorizations to share it with third parties.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Services, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, IP address, and navigation history, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Services.
Cookies. Like most website operators, we use “cookies” (small data files stored on your hard drive by a website). We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with our Services. This type of information is collected to help us provide you with a better, more relevant online experience.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- • To provide you with Services and information that you have requested from us or that we think may be of interest to you.
- • To ask for your input to help in our research about our Services.
- • To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- • To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- • To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- • To link or combine user information with other personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- • We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- • We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- • We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- • We may share information to comply with laws.
- • We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- • We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- • We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- • We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information as follows:
- • We retain your personal information as long as you continue to use our Services and where we have ongoing legitimate business needs to do so.
- • We many retain your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or prevent abuse.
- • When we no longer have an ongoing business need to access your personal information we will securely delete or anonymize it.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt-out of our email marketing lists by following the directions at the bottom of our emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails which include emails about software updates.
You may receive email marketing messages from us about other companies’ offerings as part of a business partner marketing program. To opt-out of a business partner marketing email program, you may follow the instructions at the bottom of any email we send you as part of the program.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, deletion of your personal information, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Services with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our website works for you.
8 KING STREET EAST, SUITE 1200
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1B5