Build v. Buy for CCM Software [Infographic]Last updated: March 6, 2020 | 4 min read
When you’re looking for a new customer communications platform, it’s tempting to build it yourself. You’ll invest time, people and a lot of capital upfront, but you’ll create something that’s tailored to your needs.
But there’s potentially a lot of downsides to building that you haven’t thought of yet. To help you make the best decision, we’ve put together five key points to consider before making the build or buy decision.
Now that you understand a few of the key points to the build or buy conundrum, you’re ready to make the decision. We’ve compiled a list of questions to help you decide which option is best for your organization.
- How long will it take to build and implement? To buy and implement?
- What are the ongoing support costs of both options?
- If we build, what is the cost to maintain the software?
- If we build, what is the cost to update the software as our needs change over time?
- What are the opportunity costs of building?
Was this helpful?
Need more info on our Solutions?
Find out how we can help you create better experiences, greater efficiency and more agility to ensure your business is always in touch.