7 benefits of an advanced CCM solutionLast updated: May 31, 2023 | 3 min read
Your documents are the last mile between you and your customer, and a visible reflection of your brand. When you’re ready to launch a new product, generate a quote, or issue a policy, is your document generation process preventing you from delivering the customer experience your market expects?
Take Control of Your Documents
With your IT department or policy administration system vendor creating a new template each time you update a document, you’re losing valuable time and resources. Or maybe you haven’t even automated and you still generate documents using an unmanageable library of Microsoft Word templates.
Customer communication is crucial to the insurance business, but it doesn’t have to be frustrating, costly, and time-consuming.
Implementing a customer communications management (CCM) solution lets you take control of your documents and elevate your customer experience, but not all CCM solutions are created equal.
In order to truly love your documents, look for a CCM solution that will:
- Put the business user in charge. Enabling your business users to create, change and update customized communications will help you respond more quickly to new market opportunities with new lines, program, and products. Your documents will no longer be your bottleneck.
- Relieve the burden on IT. Business user-driven documents will make better use of your limited IT resources, saving you time and money.
- Elevate customer experience. With easily personalized communications, you can deliver clear, actionable, and relevant documents to your customers. By delivering more targeted messages, you can reduce inquiries to your call center and increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance. Standardized templates ensure that your documents remain compliant, offering a straightforward auditing process.
- Establish brand consistency. A central repository for all your document templates helps maintain enterprise-wide consistency in your messaging and branding. This will make it painless for customers to do business with you.
- Fill the gap in your core system. If your CCM system can be quickly implemented and requires few resources to integrate with your core systems, you’ll gain faster time-to-value and better IT and business user buy-in.
- Unload menial tasks from agents, underwriters, and claims adjusters. Your CCM solution should help your key employees become more efficient, freeing up time to sell more business and close claims faster.
Start Loving Your Customer Communications
Creating personalized, omnichannel customer communications doesn’t have to be complicated, costly, and time-consuming. In fact, finding the right CCM platform can help you strengthen customer relationships, reduce costs, ensure compliance, and create operational efficiencies. Read How to Choose the Right CCM Partner and start loving your customer communications today.
Need more info on our Solutions?
Find out how we can help you create better experiences, greater efficiency and more agility to ensure your business is always in touch.